Make your impact in the world, with our client who is paving the way in real-time payments globally, working with some of the biggest banks!
Now the borders are opening, you might be considering relocating in the future, this is a company who can support you to do so.
As a Technical Consultant within our Client’s Professional Services team, you will be recognised as a technical expert in deployment activities. You will have solid experience working with Payment solutions and expertise in WebSphere, JBOSS or similar.
This role is client-facing, requiring excellent customer skills with proven verbal and written communications. You will be at the forefront of their key clients, providing first class delivery services in accordance with customer expectations and contractual agreements.
What you need to be successful
- Implementation, configuration, and technical support experience of a payment / switch processing solution and associated core banking interfaces or similar.
- Experience in High Availability Payment processing and associated NFR’s.
- Hands on experience working with relational databases such as Oracle, MSSQL, DB2, PostgreSQL.
- Groovy or similar scripting language experience.
- Working knowledge and proven operational expertise associated with Linux.
- Demonstrate solid problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with High Availability Payment solutions.
- Ability to define and clarify technical tasks to implement a project.
- Proven experience in reviewing solution definition and product requirement documents.
- Prefer experience in ISO20022 messaging
- Ability to lead and mentor a team and 3-4 years’ experience working in a agile team environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Past experience working onsite with Customer led delivery teams.
Additional Skills that could set you apart
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience in delivery and software development tasks.
- 6+years payments processing experience in a technical customer facing capacity.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and frameworks.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of this major transformation in payments, send us your CV!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.co.nz.