Our leading global consultancy client are seeking Data Consultants at a range of levels to join their team. The team is multicultural and consists of a passionate bunch of individuals with a strong culture of camaraderie and support for one and other.
- Data Integration, bringing data together from various sources into a quality source of information. You bring expertise in working with ETL and ELT software, best-practices patterns, and supporting technologies to build data warehouses in part or whole.
- Database Technologies, to serve as engines for transactional and analytical data workloads. You can articulate the pros and cons of the myriad of database technologies and find the best fit for any given use case.
- Data Modelling, to construct efficient and meaningful representations of data. You are able to design data structures that take into account access patterns, simplicity of human understanding, and maintainability of data.
Reporting and Business Intelligence – a primary consumer of data assets in the enterprise.
- Data Governance and Quality – building integrity and trust in data.
Information Security – confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
- DataOps – Automation practices and tools which accelerate delivery of data assets.
- Non-warehouse Data Architectures – data lakes, NoSQL data stores, data virtualization.
My client are also open to intermediate level of experience as well as senior level as they have three roles available due to client growth.
We look forward to your application.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.co.nz.